Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Never Underestimate Yourself

Image Source: Pexels.com

 This blog post is a part of #BlogchatterHalfMarathon.

“Blame no one for your actions. Instead, take the responsibility yourself”. -Radhika

Never Underestimate Yourself

 

It has been four years since my marriage. I feel blessed with a loving family and a toddler. I am a family-oriented girl who values relationships more than anything else in the world. Recently My father-in-law(fil) and mother-in-law(mil) had to go out of town for a week. My mil is the one who wakes up early at 5 AM and does almost 50% of the work.  I used to wake up by 7 AM and prepared breakfast for everyone. But after knowing that they have booked their tickets four days before only.

I had a lot of questions in my mind related to household work, and managing staff, etc. But, I am busy with my toddler all day. So, I was struggling with so many things that I wasn't aware of. But I put in a lot of effort in understanding all the work responsibilities given by my in-laws.

 

I woke up early by 6:30 AM and did all the tasks that my mil used to do after waking up. Like switching on the motor, doing Pooja, preparing food and assigning tasks to the staff, and spending time with my 2.5 years.

 

I used to sleep for around 2 hours when my mil was there. But I rarely took a quick nap of 30 mins. Meanwhile, I made my daughter sleep. I thought of completing my tasks like writing in my journal, making to-buy lists, reading books, writing blogs, and co-ordinating with my husband for some other work.

 

I never felt confident that I could manage things. I put an extra effort by waking up a little early, writing the top 3 tasks of the day, etc.  I never woke up early before. But this week was a change for me. I tried to stay organized as much as possible. And, undoubtedly, that one week boosted my self-confidence like anything. I can say to myself that I can decide on my then. I put in my best efforts to manage everything well and finish each task on time. I spent enough quality time with my little one and the husband. I felt blessed when they enjoyed the fresh food prepared by me.

 

A FEW THINGS THAT HELPED ME TO BOOST MY CONFIDENCE AND TO STAY ORGANISED.

 

  1.  I love myself
  2.  I am Enough.
  3.  I deserve to be happy, healthy, and successful.
  4.  I am falling in love with taking care of myself.
  5.  I am grateful for having people that push me to become better.
  6.  I am grateful for everything.
  7.  I am blessed.
  8.  I believe in myself.
  9.  I have the power to make my dreams true.
  10.  I CAN DO IT. 

 

Note: My primary intention to share this blog is to inspire other women who feel less confident. You need to believe that if you decide to do anything, You'll never go back.   You have the power, you can achieve anything that you desire.

Let's share in the comment box below what inspires you to be yourself?


Read another blog: 

How to Start Teaching Your Toddler at Home?

You can fill up the google form if you would like to buy its paperback/kindle copy once I publish it on Amazon.in. You can join the WhatsApp group to receive all the updates. 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, managing the entire household is always an uphill task. But done with love and positive attitude, anything is possible. Great post....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's amazing that you managed to get so much done even without any help. Reaffirmation and planning can work wonders indeed. This post was such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you take a positive view of the challenge and manage it well.

    ReplyDelete